Nine New Homes Added to Creative Solutions Family
Effective July 1st 2022 the operations of nine long-term care communities will be managed by Creative Solutions in Healthcare (CSNHC).
The Fort Worth-based senior living management company purchases all nine homes from The Arboretum Group (TAG).
“We are honored to be a part of each of these distinct communities and we welcome them with open arms. Creative Solutions is thrilled to have the opportunity to serve even more members of the Greatest Generation!” says Gary Blake, CEO and Co-Found of Creative Solutions in Healthcare.
All of the newly acquired senior living communities are within the State of Texas. The buildings and their locations are as follows:
- Twilight Home Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Corsicana, TX
- Arboretum of Winnie Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Winnie, TX
- Ganado Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Ganado, TX
- Matagorda Nursing & Rehabilitation Center in Bay City, TX
- Shady Oak Nursing and Rehabilitation in Moulton, TX
- Shiner Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Shiner, TX
- Amistad Nursing and Rehab in Uvalde, TX
- Twin Pines North Nursing and Rehab in Victoria, TX
- Twin Pines Nursing and Rehabilitation in Victoria, TX
The change in management company also brings resident family members a new level of transparency. Creative Solutions in Healthcare offers Connected Care Center, a resident portal where authorized users can use a web-based platform to see resident’s health information in real-time.
Blake continues saying, “the goal with this, and with all of our acquisitions, is to provide value to the lives of to the lives of these residents, their loved ones, our employees and their families. Our focus on our core values of respect, dignity, and compassion is what makes our growth possible.”
Preguntas más frecuentes