Your Admission Process is Unique
Each admission, like each resident, is unique. Our expert Admissions Coordinator can walk you through the process of joining our home. No matter if you are transferring from home, hospital, or another healthcare facility, we can help.
The facility administrative team will work with you to determine the best payment options for you. A complete, expert review of your available plan benefits will help us maximize your coverage—at the lowest possible cost to you.
Your loved one’s safety, well-being, and comfort are our top priority. Facility clinical and therapy teams will listen to your needs. They will work with you and your loved one to put together a plan to meet your goals.
Next Steps to Receive Care
Find Your Home
Connect with Our Team for Next Steps
We know that each of our residents requires a unique plan to fit their needs. Once you have found a location that best fits your loved one’s needs, reach out to them by filling out the form on the location’s website or by calling their number directly. All of our locations are dedicated to helping you and your loved one create the perfect care plan.
- Nursing Restorative Programs
- Respite Care
- Wound Care
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- Surgery Recovery
- Stroke and Neurological Conditions
- Cardiac Related Illnesses
- Diabetes Management
- Psychiatric & Psychological Services
- Transportation Services
- Medication Management
- Nutritional Services
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Laundry & Housekeeping
- Religious Services
- Engaging Activities
To find out if our clinical team can help you, email us at email@example.com.
The Director of Nursing and Administrator will assess the unique needs of your loved one and work with you to ensure all goals are met.
Payment and Financing Options
- Medicaid Pending
- Veterans Affair Contract
- Supplemental Security Income/Disability (SSI)
- Supplemental Security Income—Approval Pending
- Private Insurance or Managed Care Contract
- Personal Payment Plan
- Hospice Contract Services
- Supplemental Insurances Accepted
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Worker’s Compensation
- Other Liability Insurance/Auto Accident Insurance
Our benefits are verified by subject matter experts with extensive knowledge in long-term and short-term care coverage. We will help you take full advantage of your unique plan benefits. We strive to make you aware of your coverage limits in advance, helping you make the best financial decisions for your care. Our goal is full financial transparency.
- The Hyde Law Firm Elder Law
- Medicare Healthcare Providers
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Centers for Medicare Services
- Assisted Living information from ALFA
- Caregiver Information from Medicare
- Healthcare Center Alternatives from Medicare
- Texas Health and Human Services Long-Term Care
- HHS Office of the Ombudsman
Find the perfect home, close to home.
Use the filter dropdown to select the type of care your loved one needs and find one of our Texas homes.
Customer Care Line
Our skilled care team continually seeks ways to improve the quality of care we offer our residents. As a resident or family member, please feel free to contact our customer care line at any time to express concerns, offer advice, or seek assistance with a problem you may have. Your call can be anonymous, and all concerns are reviewed by our customer care team and followed-up on.